1. Coffee can help you live a longer and healthier life.
2. Drinking coffee can help you burn fat.
3. Iced coffee is more expensive because it uses more resources.
4. Coffee is a red berry before it’s a bean.
5. Coffee houses were banned in England because that's where all the cool kids were drinking.
6. Some Catholics urged Pope Clement VII to ban coffee, calling it “devil’s beverage”. After tasting the beverage, the Pope is said to have remarked that the drink was “… so delicious that it would be a sin to let only misbelievers drink it”
7. A tall Starbucks coffee has about 7.6 times the caffeine of a can of Coke and more caffeine than a 12-ounce can of Red Bull.
8. Coffee stays warm 20% longer when you add cream
9. Japan has a Coffee Spa
10. Coffee was banned in Mecca in 1511. It was believed to stimulate radical thinking and hanging out.
11. Before coffee became popular, beer was the most popular drink to go with breakfast in the USA
12. 400-500 Billion cups of coffee are consumed each year and, as a commodity, the coffee bean ranks second only to petroleum in terms of dollars traded worldwide
13. Hawaii is the only American state that grows coffee.
14. In Japan they have “Cat Cafes”, coffee shops where you can hang out with cats
15. If milk is added to coffee, the fat content of the milk causes human body to absorb caffeine at a slower rate, thus weakening its effect