Monday, February 27, 2017

My friends

The name of my best friends are Arpi and Shushan. They are my good friends and always help me. I met Arpi in the kindergarten. We met Shushan in the 7th grade. They became my true friends because understand me very well. I have never had any friends like them ever before. Our parents respect us very much and like our friendship. They are so precious for me and I never want to lose them. Whenever I am absent in the classroom, they help me doing all the missed home work and class work.
We are very similar in many respects. They make me laugh and talk in the spare time. We always support each other exams. We always perform better in the class tests and main exams.


Arpi has good humor and perfect fantasy. Shushan is very smart. I love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment