Thursday, May 14, 2020

Saying Goodbye...

Hi. My name is Nare. This is my last year in the school so it is my last task. And I want to tell about my school life. School gave me a very interesting school life, skills, a real opportunity to get to know the world. I remember my first day in the school. I was wearing a black skirt and a white shirt with two ponytails. At that time, I didn't even think about how good memories I would take with me to the new world. I remember my first teacher and friend Lusine Pashayan. She was so kind and loved us very much. My first presentation on the stage and first friends were thank to her. My classmates and I became good friends then which was one of the important part of my life. Most of them are studying in other schools but we are still having a chat with each other.

My greatest achievement is getting acquainted with our national songs and dances. I also played a big role in creating our group. “Akner” is an inseparable part of my life. We took part in many festivals and rituals and we became a part of it ourselves. Our concert at the Indian House of Culture was the most memorable.





Since first trip I have fallen in love with trips. So, I started traveling a lot and I still travel today. I have been to  Arates, Gyumri, Stepanavan, Kaps, Jrapi, Jermuk, Sevan, Byurakan and other wonderful places. And one day roads took me out of the country.






Anaklia international Future Camp was my first trip in the other country. From Armenia was only our group but besides us there were other national groups. They were at our age so we became good friends with most of them easily.

Istanbul was amazing with its Eastern and European culture. I was hosted in an Armenian family and we became friends very soon. Sometimes I felt like a member of their family. We are still communicating with each other.

French was interesting with its museums and buildings. Like Istanbul in French I was hosted in Armenian family. They were amazing peoples. Our general education bridges continuing.








School gave me best friends, best memories, skills of listening and understanding, learned to love reading books and expressing my opinion without being shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment